Are you detail oriented and organized? Do you have a passion for biotechnology in the healthcare industry? You may want to work for a company that is making great strides in improving analytical processes to enhance global well being. Check out the positions available below.
Biotechnology Manufacturing Technician
- •Manufacturing IMCStips products such as immunoaffinity, RP, SCX, TiO2, etc.
- • Developing and optimizing procedures of robotic liquid handling systems for tip applications
- • Supporting research projects under the guidance of senior members
- • Performing laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data
- • Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field preferred
- • 3-5 years of experience in Biotech manufacturing (candidates without BS degree will be considered with five plus years’ experience in Biotech manufacturing).
- • Experience in column chromatography is required
Hours: Full Time
Type of Pay: Salary
For full job description download here.
Technical Sales Representative
We are looking for a dedicated sales representative with clinical laboratory and/or biotechnology background. This person must be interested in helping customers in the clinical laboratory and pharma markets with an industry leading enzyme and patented dispersive tip technologies. Experience in selling laboratory instruments or consumable products to clinical and forensic toxicology labs and the pharma industry is preferred. A background in automated liquid handling platforms such as, Hamilton, Tecan and Integra is a plus. Customers may also need technical assistance with adopting products in their lab.
- • At least 2 years related, successful sales experience and established clinical lab relationships
- • Background in marketing or selling to clinical laboratories
- • Must be able to build relationships through networking and referrals
- • Experience working independently, successfully managing a sales territory
- • Ability to self-manage time and to prioritize projects is essential
- • Ability to achieve assigned objectives in a timely manner
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills
- • Energetic and highly motivated sales professional
Hours: Full Time
Type of Pay: Salary + Commission